All posts by Niku Dutta
Innovations come from mixing existing ideas in new ways. Exercising the authority of the community and not of any individual to bring about change in the organisation, which will eventually […]
I had the privilege of visiting The River Group recently – one of the Top 10 Content Marketing Agencies in the UK – and interact with Ms Susi O’Neill, Head of Digital […]
I had the honor and privilege of meeting and listening to Sir Martin Sorrell at Britain’s Most Admired Leaders at IET Birmingham, United Kingdom recently on his lecture about ‘The Reputational Challenges […]
Marketers and Brands has been constantly strategising to maximize its shareholders value by effectively activating existing customers and prospects, and creating new customers efficiently. If a brand is not able […]
We have seen a paradigm shift in marketing tactics, from traditional mix to a more engaging methodology. Rightfully so because of ever-increasing messaging clutter and noise, that the audience have […]
Not many a times you come across a campaign that is brilliant not just by it’s simplicity, but also by its ability to address a plat hora of an audience. Yes, I […]
- The Philosophy of Perpetual Transformation
- Content Marketing – Now and Beyond : The River Group – Agency Review
- Face To Face With Sir Martin Sorrell : Britain’s Most Admired Leaders
- Disruptive Marketing The ‘Unruly’ Way – Agency Review
- Building Customer’s Social Capital and Leveraging A Brands Social Equity.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.